April Fools 2014

WARNING: THE FOUNDATION DATABASE IS

ADORABLE

ACCESS BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
PERPETRATORS WILL BE GLOMPED, DOGPILED, AND SNUGGLED


SCP-173

SCP-173 is animate and extremely adorable.

SCP-096

When someone views SCP-096's face, it will enter a stage of considerable squee-inspiring distress.

News

April 1, 2014

Welcome to the new SCP Foundation website! From now on, we are all about the cutest and most loveable pets on the face of the planet!

March 28, 2014

Voting for The Under-Appreciated SCPs Contest has begun! Better get to reading— voting closes April 11 at 9:00 am CDT. Best of luck to all the entrants!

March 15, 2014

The Image Team have begun the Image Credit-A-Thon 2014! Please check out that link for details, but the gist of it is that the Image Team will be making sure all site images are compliant with our license! If you have any questions, please direct them to the linked thread.

March 13, 2014

Some spiffy SCP Wiki Userscripts have been introduced, to alter and hopefully improve your site experience. Check them out!

March 06, 2014

The Under-Appreciated SCPs Contest has begun! Do you know some underrated SCPs that could use some love and attention in the form of a Tale? If so, this is the place to be!


rating: +110+x

What the hell is this?

This was the front page of the SCP Wiki on 1 April 2014, as part of the Super Cute Pets April Fool's joke, and it has been immortalized for all time.

SCP-CU Articles

These joke articles were inspired by the Super Cute Pets prank, and have their own section in Joke SCPs now:

Modified Articles

The following articles were modified for April Fool's 2014:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License