Crocket's Downvote Page
rating: -546+x

USE THE MODULE FOR DOWNVOTING

Item #: SCP-DNVT

Object Class: Worthy of Downvotes

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-DNVT is to be sealed in a titanium downvote, which is to be repeatedly downvoted by 17 D-Class (Downvote class) personnel repeatedly. Anyone who upvotes this page has the big stinky and will be called a dingus, and then promptly apologized to.

Description: SCP-DNVT is the author page of Crocket_LawnchairCrocket_Lawnchair on the SCP wiki. For some unknown reason, Crocket_Lawnchair had demanded that any and all personnel downvote this page. He has even made the joke of downvoting this page unfunny, as to ensure more downvotes. This is not reverse psychology. Crocket_Lawnchair does not want upvotes. He seeks true downvote.

Addendum: Pages made by Crocket_Lawnchair. Listed below are several other pages made by Crocket_Lawnchair. The current leading theory on Crocket_Lawnchair's need for downvotes is the mediocrity of these pages. Along with these pages are messages written by Crocket_Lawnchair. Further study is underway.

SCP-3459: Phobia Plague. This was my first article on the site. I'm surprised it's still on the site, as I wouldn't call it anything special. But I guess it's mediocre enough to survive.

SCP-3947: Robber Duckies. I consider 3947 to be my first true article. The idea I was trying to get across is a bit ham-fisted in hindsight, but whateva. Also the only reason it's on the site is because Gigachad Doctor CimmerianDoctor Cimmerian edited it for me and made it real good. :thumbs_up_emoji:

SCP-4201: Pizza of Mass Destruction. I look at this article and all I see is wasted potential. I tried to take a silly concept and underplayed it with melodramatic nonsense. It's my only independent work I consider "good", but it's more like mediocre.

henzoid-crocket-s-proposal-j: Now this right here is something I’m truly happy with. Born from dumb fan fiction joke, Me and HenzoidHenzoid just ran wild with the idea. He really ran the show, writing the bulk of the article, and I couldn’t have made anything like this without him.

DOWNVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License