Black Autumn 3: Discordant Anthology Hub
rating: +66+x

On Halloween night, the voice of a tired-sounding woman sounds over the intercoms at Site-87.

«Attention, all staff. This is Director Weiss speaking. Code Sparagmos is in effect. The World is on Fire.»

There's a pause, and a sigh.

« God, I always thought that sounded so dramatic. The world isn't on fire, but small, important parts of it are. Nexuses, like Sloth's Pit. Everywhere from Hy-Brasil to Rhodehampton is experiencing anomalous activity that is aberrant to them.»

Another pause, a click of the tongue. Most of the site is empty, with everyone in the situation room at this point.

«The last two Octobers have not been good to us. It is our job to ensure that what happened in Sloth's Pit does not repeat itself elsewhere. We cannot predict how tonight will go, but I have faith that, if nothing else, we will be comprehensive in our documentation.»

«At this point, we can only watch, and wait. And hope. Tomorrow, the sun will rise, and no matter what, we'll continue on.»

Another pause.

«I'm… not great at speeches. I honestly thought I would have more to say, but I don't. So.» Weiss sighed. «Good luck to all.»


Associated Articles

SCP-4683 - The Apples of Discord

Notes: The secret's out. It's gonna be one Hell of a Halloween.

Notes: Nx-0018 has a surge of strange activity. I can't wait for it to spread!

Notes: Now that there's a new job opening, someone else has to fill it.

Area Class: Shangri-La
Anomaly Occurrence Value: Normal
Threat Level: Yellow
Notes: What's Present Is Prologue. No, seriously, this is the prologue. Everything after here can be read in whatever order you want.

Area Class: Shangri-La
Anomaly Occurrence Value: Normal
Threat Level: Yellow
Notes: Like most hills, the ones in Yumegemu are silent. This is not the greatest game in the world, this is just a tribute.

Area Class: Dunwich
Anomaly Occurrence Value: High
Threat Level: Black
Notes: You can only push something up against a wall so hard until something breaks. We thought we could get away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling citizens.

Harkness, Maryland

An Apple A Day...

Area Class: Dunwich
Anomaly Occurrence Value: Normal
Threat Level: Orange
Notes: Harkness, Maryland is a Nexus where individuals are immune to all mundane diseases, but has evolved into, essentially, the equivalent of an anomalous leper colony. What happens when a bioweapon feels pain?

Three Portlands

#DeerGhoulSchool

Area Class: Free Port
Anomaly Occurrence Value: Critical
Threat Level: Red
Notes: Students of Deer College are known for their extensive use of anomalous social media networks. What did you expect to happen, with a cult of Discord at your school?

Area Class: Asphodel
Anomaly Occurrence Value: High
Threat Level: Orange
Notes: The mist has not vanished, they were the ones who were exiled from the mist. With the respect to the A Journey to Mujin and author Kim Seungok.

Area Class: Dunwich
Anomaly Occurrence Value: High
Threat Level: Orange
Notes: The rain provides the greatest cover to carry out our duty. But even the puppet masters must reveals themselves at the end.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License