Do No Harm

rating: +116+x
RS939/JJ39S/4ZCS9
Status Selling
Demand Low
Value 1,850,000 USD / 1,390,000 GBP per subject
Availability Unique
Identifier MC&D's Eternal Vengeance ('Plague Doctor' internally)
Description Do you have someone in your life that you just truly hate? Is death too good for them? You're in luck, MC&D is now offering a wide range of post-mortem options to really drive home that streak of hatred in your bones.1
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Initial Report
Author Lucas Whitehall Date July 25, 2018
Interest Medium Identifier Plague Doctor
Subject encountered in the Canadian wilderness, several miles from a secluded building. Despite evidence that the subject had performed alterations on corpses within the building, no other abnormalities were encountered.

Once acquired, the subject was found to perform significant alterations on humans and the corpses of humans which it considers 'sick'. A detailed psychological profile has been created, and protocols for convincing the subject that a given human or corpse is 'sick' are being developed.
File Opened Under: RS939/JJ39S/4ZCS9
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Tracking Information
RS939/JJ39S/4ZCS9
Owner Date Comments
SCP Foundation December 10, 2009 Contained by Foundation.
Unclaimed August 17, 2017 Subject escaped containment. Saboteurs within Foundation forces activated in order to mislead Foundation recovery of subject. Acquisition team dispatched.
Marshall, Carter and Dark LLP July 25, 2018 Subject acquired.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP
Sale Records
RS939/JJ39S/4ZCS9
Records From: July, 2018 to November, 2018
Month Sold Comments
July, 2018 1 Live human provided, subject performed alterations on its own.
August, 2018 1 Live human provided, subject convinced to perform alterations.
September, 2018 2 Both corpses provided, with request to have them stitched together. Subject failed to comply with request, although subject was convinced to perform standard alterations to both corpses.
October, 2018 1 Live human provided by client for alterations. Subject refused to perform alterations.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

The walls were cream colored. The floors were a checkboard mixture of pale green and gray. A man and a doctor stood in the darkness of the corridor.

The doctor chuckled softly. "You have a strange sense of humor, Mr. Carter."

Mr. Carter and the doctor stood outside of a patient's room. The smell of disinfectants and the sounds of beeping equipment were the only interruptions as Mr. Carter composed himself.

"I'm not sure I see the joke."

"You take me to this house of death. You parade me down halls teeming with the pestilence. Then you bring me to the room of the only man here who is free from its influence."

Mr. Carter cleared his throat and chuckled himself. "Be that as it may, our client has asked us to ensure the man in that room is cured. If you must, consider him one of your test subjects."

"My expertise is in curing the disease, not death."

Mr. Carter shifted in place uncomfortably. "When you and your friend escaped the Foundation, he agreed that you would perform certain services for us in exchange for our resources and protection. If that deal is no longer in place…"

The words hung on the air for several seconds.

"Of course." The doctor reached for the doorknob. "I will need some time alone then."

Mr. Carter nodded along. "Excellent. If you need anything, my men will be outside."

The doctor was halfway into the room as Mr. Carter finished speaking.

The room was claustrophobic and dark. A frail man lay in a bed against the far wall. Alongside the bed was a small table with a dim lamp and a chair. The doctor walked over to the bed and placed a gloved hand over the patient's forehead. The man startled awake.

"Who's there?" The man asked with blank eyes.

"I am your doctor."

"Ah. Sorry." The patient waved his hand weakly. "You don't sound like my doctor."

"He was unable to come. He asked me to check in on you. You do not have much time I think."

"No. I'm sick."

"You are not sick. You are merely dying."

The long beeps of the heart rate monitor filled the silence.

"Where is your family?"

The man let out a small sigh.

The doctor pulled the chair out and sat down next to the bed.

"The next few hours are going to be very difficult. There is little I can do to alleviate the pain. Would you like me to stay?"

The man sniffled slightly and nodded his head. The doctor took the man's hand and sat with him in silence.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License