Dr Kamen's Personnel File

WARNING: OVERWATCH SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED. PLEASE SWIPE IDENTIFICATION BADGE.

PROCESSING.

ACCESS GRANTED. REQUEST LOGGED.

FILE PERUSAL TIME LEFT: 5:59:59

-----------Name: “Alberto Kamen” (See Appendix)

Rank Designation: Doctor
Work Designation: Research Director/Operations Manager
Work Location: Asia BranchSecurity Clearance: Level 4

Facility Location: N/A

History: Alberto Kamen was born on ██/██/████, in ████████, Philippines. Records seem to show that he was given up for adoption at birth; no records exist for his parents, and attempts to trace their whereabouts have proven fruitless. He graduated from the ████████████ ██ ████████, and later signed on as a research associate with ██████████████, a Foundation front company. He quickly rose through the ranks, proving his worth both in the lab and in the field, and traveled the length and breadth of Asia while working for the Foundation.

He currently manages all research and operations based within Asia Branch as a result of the fallout from Operation Mortenstein (see ████████), and is known to take a hands-on approach when it comes to managing the different Stations under his Aegis.


FILE PERUSAL TIME LEFT: 3:43:21


Documented SCPs:

SCP-580 - Shi Huang Ti's Five Heaven Chariot
SCP-482 - Mentally Mutating Straitjacket

Documented Reports:

N/A


YOU MAY TERMINATE YOUR PERUSAL OF THIS FILE AT THIS POINT. CONTINUE? [Y/N] Y


Appendix:
As per Memorandum ████████, active and passive surveillance of Dr. Kamen’s activities has been conducted for the past ████████ on a 24/7 basis. In addition, he has been the subject of a full investigation and audit (see Report ████████). Applicable notes are listed in this appendix:

1] Dr. Kamen’s presence does not register with the perception of any onlookers, observers and similar personnel unless they exercise conscious effort to notice him. This is especially pronounced with humanoid/sentient SCPs; they do not see, hear, or sense him at all. However, this ability is not yet verified as absolute; further testing is required. In addition, familiarity with Kamen seems to negate this effect to some degree.

2] There are no records whatsoever for Dr. Kamen that exist outside the Foundation; the information that is listed in this personnel file is largely dependent on his recounting of events during his lifetime. In addition, both natural and supernatural attempts to locate his parents have failed, leading ████████ to suspect that there are larger forces at work with regards to the Doctor.

In accordance with Internal Order ████████, Dr. Kamen is currently on TERMINATION-STANDBY status.


END FILE. TERMINATING UPLINK IN 5…4…3…


Addendum 1 Dude, I am SO SORRY about running you over with the golf cart, man! I literally didn't see you! Sorry about the leg…
- Clef

Addendum 2 I understand man, no hard feelings; got lots of that when I was a kid. Just … try not to back up on a seemingly-invisible hump on the road to check if you hit something, okay? Because, you know, it's invisible and all. Thanks.
- Kamen

Addendum 3 But how else could you tell? Put it this way; the best way to tell something is burnt is to incinerate it utterly. You see where I'm going with this.
- Kulzn

Addendum 4 Which is exactly why I'm going to be staying in Asia Branch's offices from this point onwards. I like to stay alive, thank you very much.
- Kamen

Addendum 5 Sorry about your leg. See, when I'm alone, I often fire my gun randomly around the room, just for kicks. And in case of invisible spies. Which happened to work this time, so I should keep doing it! -Dr. Bright

Addendum 6 Maybe you should aim higher next time?
- Kulzn

Addendum 7 Crotch shots it is! -Dr. Bright

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License