Experiment Log-4035
rating: +61+x

All researchers working with SCP-4035 are to consider any possible implications of abilities requested from SCP-4035-1. Testing is to be focused on understanding the extent of SCP-4035-1’s abilities and its possible secondary effect.

Testing Log Format
Testing logs should be written in this format.

Testing Log 4035-#
Researcher:
Subject:
Statement:
Resulting Ability:


Testing Log 4035-6
Researcher: Dr. Bannock
Subject: D-3462
Statement: “Make me rich.”
Resulting Ability: Subject experienced symptoms similar to dysentery. Upon termination, chemical analysis found that the symptoms had been caused by an extremely large dosage of vitamin C.

Testing Log 4035-7
Researcher: Dr. Bannock
Subject: D-4088
Statement: Subject was instructed to attempt to ask SCP-4035-1 of it’s origin. Upon manifestation, subject responded “Uh…hey man.”
Resulting Ability: Subject was replaced with a crude facsimile of a human composed entirely of straw. Subject has shown no anomalous properties, and has been incinerated.

Testing Log 4035-8
Researcher: Dr. ██████, Assisted by Dr. Bannock
Subject: D-4035-8 (mute)
Statement: N/A
Resulting Ability: N/A
Note: SCP-4035's bulb emitted a blue light for several seconds before darkening without an SCP-4035-1 manifestation.

Testing Log 4035-9
Researcher: Dr. Ahearna
Subject: D-78392
Statement: "A new life."
Resulting Ability: Immediately following demanifestation, subject expired. Subsequent autopsy revealed the cause to be sudden and complete brain atrophy. Approximately █ minutes after expiration, Researcher ██████ went into labor, giving birth to a child with an identical genetic makeup to D-78392.

Testing Log 4035-10
Researcher: Dr. ██████
Subject: D-79231
Statement: Subject was instructed to ask for the ability to heal wounds. Upon manifestation, subject requested “the ability to heal injuries.”
Resulting Ability: Immediately following demanifestation D-79231 was shot in the foot. The bullet wound healed normally, although the guard that was ordered to shoot D-79231 commented on how the rolled ankle that he received earlier “no longer hurt.”

Testing Log 4035-11
Researcher: Dr. Edison
Subject: D-79255
Statement: Breaking protocol, D-79231 said "You know what I want? I want to kill all of these motherfuckers!"
Resulting Ability: Immediately following demanifestation, D-79255 broke free of his restraints, escaped the testing chamber, broke into the briefing room and proceeded to strangle D-█████ before being terminated by security personnel. Of note is that D-█████ had previously been convicted of incestuous [DATA EXPUNGED]

Testing Log 4035-12
Researcher: Dr. Edison
Subject: D-79257
Statement: "I dunno."
Resulting Ability: Immediately following demanifestation, D-79257 lapsed into a catatonic state. Following termination, an autopsy discovered that the subject's hippocampus had been removed.

Testing Log 4035-13
Researcher: Dr. Edison
Subject: D-79258
Statement: "More wishes."
Resulting Ability: Initially, no effect was observed. Subject then asked, "So what now?" before exploding into an amalgam of random body parts from various animals of the kingdom anamalia and expiring shortly afterwards.

Testing Log 4035-14
Researcher: Dr. Jaskes
Subject: D-10998
Statement: "Happiness, I guess."
Resulting Ability: Subject's demeanor immediately became more positive and stayed so for the next three days, over which he developed a loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, partial blindness, and eventual internal hemorrhaging which resulted in fatal blood loss. A toxicology report revealed that the subject had been internally contaminated with massive amounts of a compound similar to heroin. During the course of the afflictions, after having perished, and even after the onset of post-mortem primary flaccidity, D-10998 did not once cease smiling.

Testing Log 4035-15
Researcher: Dr. Bannock
Subject: D-04833 (deaf)
Statement: D-04833 signed “I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR AGAIN” to SCP-4035-1.
Resulting Ability: Upon it’s manifestation, SCP-4035-1 watched D-04833 looking increasingly annoyed. It then responded saying, “If you’re just gonna mumble and throw up gang signs then you’re not getting squat.” After several more attempts at communication from D-04833, SCP-4035-1 receded back into SCP-4035.

Testing Log 4035-16
Researcher: Dr. Bannock
Subject: D-1638
Statement: “I’ll take a sandwich.”
Resulting Ability: A sandwich immediately manifested within D-1638’s hands. D-1638 was instructed to consume the item before leaving the test chamber. No ill effects were observed, although D-1638 commented that the sandwich was very dry.

Testing Log 4035-17
Researcher: Dr. Bannock
Subject: D-07753, who was suffering from a skin disease on her right arm at the time.
Statement: “Just get this horrible rash off of me! Please!”
Resulting Ability: D-07753’s right arm suddenly detached from her torso, leaving no sign of the sudden dismemberment. It was discovered that the arm had been replaced with a false arm usually given to amputees. A pattern similar to the skin disease was still visible on the arm, although it showed no signs of infection during biological analysis.


Testing Log 4035-18
Researcher: Dr. Thompson
Subject: D-47829
Statement: Subject was told to request that SCP-4035-1 make D-47829 more likable to others. D-47829 went against these orders and said “I want researchers to like me more so I can get the hell out of here.
Resulting Ability: Immediately following this test, SCP-███ broke containment and severely injured D-47829. Due to a large influx of patients, the Site-██ was unable to treat D-47829 and was brought to an offsite medical ward by Dr. Thompson, who insisted that he escort D-47829.


Testing Log 4035-19
Researcher: Dr. Brill
Subject: D-26950
Statement: Subject panicked and yelled to "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
Resulting Ability: Subject was immediately transported outside of SCP-4035's containment and into SCP-████’s containment chamber.


Note: This set of tests was used to determine the application of SCP-4035 to serve Foundation interests, primarily modifying baseline humans in a desirable way. - Site-01

Testing Log 4035-20
Researcher: Dr. [REDACTED]
Subject: D-████-███
Statement: "An immunity to telepathic hazards."
Resulting Ability: D-████-███ shows symptoms similar to prolonged exposure to SCP-148 described in Addendum 148-02. Before a full medical exam could be conducted D-████-███ entered a permanent catatonic state.
Note: While interesting this is ultimately less effective than current surgical practices with the same intent, not to mention much more lethal. In the event that our more mundane resources become impossible to acquire this may be useful in the future.

Testing Log 4035-21
Researcher: Dr. [REDACTED]
Subject: D-4035-17
Statement: "The ability to determine if a given subject is a member of the Chaos Insurgency simply by looking at them".
Resulting Ability: SCP-4035-1 paused briefly before claiming that it did not know what the Chaos Insurgency was before demanifesting.

Testing Log 4035-22
Researcher: Dr. [REDACTED]
Subject: D-4035-17
Statement: "I want to become the perfect Foundation agent".
Resulting Ability: D-4035-17 transfigured into a mass of concrete resembling his original form.
Note: In theory we could explain to it what the Foundation is and how to be a "perfect agent" but considering we don't know where it goes while inactive that runs a risk of information breach. While anybody or anything else it could contact would likely know about the paranormal and that an organization is containing it, they may not know about us and I'd like to keep it that way. - Dr. [REDACTED]

Testing Log 4035-23
Researcher: Dr. Cooper
Subject: D-11843
Statement: "I want to be able to double jump."
Resulting Ability: SCP-4035-1 briefly paused, presumably not sure what D-11843 was asking. It then shrugged, and retreated back into the lamp. D-11843 initially seemed to be unaffected, but after some brief testing, it was found that every time he jumped, he was as fatigued as if he had jumped twice.

Testing Log 4035-24
Researcher: Dr. Prince
Subject: D-43367
Statement: "Give me wings."
Resulting Ability: A can of Red Bull brand energy drink appeared in the subject's right hand. The can was non-anomalous.


Testing Log 4035-25
Researcher: Dr. Henry
Subject: D-11194
Statement: "I want to be invincible."
Resulting Ability: Over the course of an hour, subject became increasingly transparent until she was impercievable. Due to the possibility of a security breach, D-11194 was immediately restrained before she became completely transparent.
Note: D-11194 spoke quickly and slurred her words so it is likely that SCP-4035-1 misheard the request.


Testing Log 4035-26
Researcher: Dr. Matism
Subject: D-133482
Statement: “I wish I could stop bullets"
Resulting Ability: D-133482 was shot at by Jr. Guard Romanio. When the bullets struck D-133482, they pierced 3cm below the skin before stopping completely.

Testing Log 4035-27
Researcher: Assistant Researcher R. Rua
Subject: D-15480
Statement: Disobeying instruction, subject requests: "The ability to phase through solid objects."
Resulting Ability: D-15480 immediately began sinking through the ground at a rate of approximately 14 kph. The exact location of D-15480 is unknown, although current estimates show that they should enter the Earth’s upper mantle by 12/04/20██.

Testing Log 4035-28
Researcher: Dr. Wesley
Subject: D-16032
Statement: "Unlimited cash, man!"
Resulting Ability: Initially, no effect was observed, but approximately 5 sec. later, approximately 7 tonnes of U.S. 1 dollar banknotes manifested into the room before terminating D-16032. No damage to SCP-4035 or its containment was observed.

Testing Log 4035-29
Researcher: Dr. K
Subject: D-16444
Statement: Subject was instructed to say "To generate stem cells at will" but instead shouted "Gimme a bulletproof dragon so I can get outta here!"
Resulting Ability: D-16444 vanished and reappeared in SCP-682's containment chamber. No containment breaches followed, but D-16444 died instantly due to being suddenly immersed in the acid filling SCP-682's containment chamber.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License