Greyve Page


  • rating: +40+x

The following personnel file is incomplete.

Interview Transcript

Begin Log

███

What is this?

Greyve

Greyve Page. Next question?

███

No, I meant this transcript.

Greyve

Oh. I mean it's not really a transcript, is it? I'm just breaking the fourth wall to welcome you to my author page.

Silence.

Greyve

What else do you want to know? It's all in the "About" tab, go poke around there or something. I still write stuff, but I still procrastinate, which means I still write less stuff. Which is still okay, because for the most part nobody asked me to write stuff to begin with. Here, at least.

███

Right.

Silence.

Greyve

Anyways, here's my stuff. Enjoy, maybe.

███

You still didn't really answer my question.

Greyve

Okay, fine. I just really like interview transcripts. I think they're an incredibly effective format for concisely expressing dialogue without the more relaxed or technical paratextual connotations of for instance a script. Also, I'm kind of bad at pacing normal dialogue. Is that enough for you?

███

Yeah, but still, there's no need to—

Greyve

Right then, I'm going to cut this thing off here. Why are you still here? Read some stuff or whatever.

End Log

Personnel File

cosmiccat.jpg

Cosmic cat with no relation to Greyve.

Name: [REDACTED]
Codename: GreyveGreyve
Date of Birth: 10/27/████1
Place of Residence: Massachusetts, US

Profile: "Greyve" is a "human" male currently in college. He partakes in a diverse array of activities, notably including sleeping and procrastinating. He subsists on a steady diet of art, including sketching, painting, writing, music, cooking, and other such unsavory elements. For a comprehensive list, please direct yourself to Greyve's username and send him a PM2

Greyve is ontologically impelled to dedicate himself to improving content quality and assisting others. As such, he experiences a potent compulsion to leave a comment on any article that he downvotes. If you would like for him to review either a draft3 or something you have posted, or otherwise urgently require his attention, simply send him a PM and he will do his best to respond in a timely manner.

Greyve does not have a particular style, but he has been referred to as "Mr. Sci-Fi". His style of fiction is locally ethically sourced, more or less, from experimental and conceptual authors and other artists, and can best be described as "maximalist". Greyve enjoys exploiting poor innocent ideas and turning them into fast-paced, high-concept bloat. He aims to create previously undiscovered experiences for readers, from emotions to realizations. He is unsure of his efficacy.

Content: You may use any and all content that Greyve has created and posted onto this site without any limitations, including for commercial purposes, without prior notice. Greyve does not believe it is even necessary to credit him, but this is apparently in violation of the sitewide CC BY-SA 3.0 deed.

Should Greyve leave the site or otherwise remain inactive for longer than 5 years, any coauthored pages should be entrusted to the respective coauthors, except deletion rights. All other pages should be granted to the victor of a battle royale-style tournament during which competitors must attempt to curry favor with Greyve. Should Greyve still not be present to attend such an event, he may be presumed dead or at least dead to this site and all other pages should instead be entrusted to staff as per policy.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License