Inbox
rating: +28+x

Dr.Gutierrez <rc.PiCS|zerreitug.b#rc.PiCS|zerreitug.b>
Fri 1/25/2019 9:28 AM
ten.PiCS|zevahc.g#ten.PiCS|zevahc.g

Gabriel,

Sorry this took so long. New position left me pretty swamped. Archiving is already enough of a pain in the ass, now imagine doing so for sites that are underfunded and understaffed. The amount of information that gets lost or altered would make your head spin. Still, I managed to find the articles you requested. Well at least some. I couldn't find the very first iteration but I did manage to get as far back as 2005. Even plugged them through our new revision highlighter for you. It completely omits repeated information, thing's great.

After skimming myself, I understand why these aren't immediately available. Had to jump a few hoops, probably shouldn't have read them to be honest.

Good luck on your research, be careful though. Reality bending can rot your brain.

Bryan


Dr.Gutierrez <rc.PiCS|zerreitug.b#rc.PiCS|zerreitug.b>
Tue 2/12/2019 3:35 AM
ten.PiCS|zevahc.g#ten.PiCS|zevahc.g

Gabriel,

You have a problem. While looking for this, it became quickly apparent to me that I'm wading into waters well above my pay grade. This is all I could really get you. Everything else about the project has been scorched from what I can tell. Even this got me nearly detained. I'm fine, but that's about it for favors. Look, I get the interest, considering your department. Even I'm shocked this was going on in our backyard. But whatever happened, they're not bringing this program back, new stones or no new stones.

I'd leave it alone, and don't be surprised if you get called in soon.

Bryan


Gabe, if you're reading this, Isaac managed to get the drive to you. I trust him, I hope you do too. They obviously screen everything that gets sent. I considered just giving it to you in person, too risky. Burn the note after you read it, I'd rather not be terminated due to idiotic curiosity and stubbornness. I hate you for turning me on to this, but I owe it to you enough to share what I found.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License