'Para-Pedigrees' PED464/CAN33/LUP22

rating: +151+x
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Status Selling
Demand Medium
Value 2000 USD/1600 GBP per unit
Availability Established Supply Chain
Identifier Para-Pedigrees
Description Whether you are looking for a couch potato, show animal, or new best friend, our exclusive pedigree are guaranteed to impress. By using the same processes by which we create our world-famous guard dogs we have bred litters for you to take home and enjoy the company of. Each pup has been vaccinated, neutered/spayed, and potty-trained by professionals. Our currently available breeds include;

• Neon Dalmatian (Fluctuating Spot Colors)
• Blink Doberman (Moves in the blink of an eye)
• Neverbark Norrbottenspet (Guaranteed to never bark)

Special training is available upon request at an additional cost, depending on desired training.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Initial Report
Author Marla Rosenkranz Date February 2, 2014
Interest Medium Identifier Para-Pets
Yesterday I was watching the news while they aired a segment, a fluff piece really, of a video that just went viral last week. Two cute dogs, one blurry as hell and the other was flying. Something about some Wilson's yokels taking care of them. Folks eat that cute stuff up nowadays, specially since it's 'oooh so paranormal!'

We've had the necessary thaumaturgic processes and technology to create those bulletproof mutts we keep at the warehouses for a few years now. If we simply redirect our focus on guard dogs to companion animals, we may be able to crack into an emerging market. None of the breeders or pet shops in Portlands rival us in reach or scope, and I imagine we can buy out any that worry us.

If para-puppies prove to be popular, we can expand into cats, birds, snakes, and whatever other crazy pets the kids keep nowadays.
File Opened Under: PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 03
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Sender Marla Rosenkranz Recipient Robert Carter
As part of the company's efforts to generate a good public image, I believe that offering one of the first generations of (stable) para-puppies to each of the Wilsons will generate some buzz. The WWS Twitter has ballooned in popularity, amassing over 2.5 million followers since they first posted the video which generated interest in anomalous animals in the first place and people like them. Easy eyes on our product.

For maximum coverage, we can easily set up a press conference under the guise of awarding the Wilsons (likely Timothy and his daughter, as they are the most public-facing) a large donation for their efforts in something or other. Someone in marketing can probably come up with some pathos BS to sell them. We hand them the check, an award, and our specially bred product. The public showing alone will generate great interest, and further puppy videos will only further this. Best part is, the Foundation won't interfere because they need all the good press they can get after blowing Korea off the map.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 06
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Sender Faeowynn Wilson Recipient Robert Carter
I cannot begin to express how grateful all of us here at the Center are for your donation. It is my pleasure to inform you that your generosity has allowed for the expansion of our Portlands location. We can finally move our modest little office to a bigger area where we can build a kennel and play area to encourage on-site adoptions. Thank you very much!

That being said, I am aware of the nature of your business and am very wary as to your intentions. Don't get me wrong, my father and I are in love with the dogs you've given us, but that does not mean we will endorse your inevitable puppy mills. There are enough critters under our care in need of loving homes, and it just recently became easy to adopt them out. The last thing these poor things need is an influx of unusual critters crowding them out. I trust you will do the ethical thing.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 09
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Sender Robert Carter Recipient Marla Rosenkranz
No.

Sending people to 'intimidate' the Wilsons is what uneducated rabble would do. That's why we are still here and groups like, say, the Spirit, are long-gone. She and her family have already played the part we needed them to play. Just focus on investigating what other potential markets may exist for this item.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Sale Records
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Records From: July, 2014 to August, 2015
Month Sold Comments
July, 2014 7 First successful batch. Two items issued to Wilsons family members. Breeding pairs will be cloned in preparation for increased demand following public event.
September, 2014 76 12 items deemed unsatisfactory and disposed of. Breeding pairs will be cloned in preparation for holiday season.
December, 2014 201 62 items deemed unsatisfactory and disposed of.
February, 2015 206 59 items deemed unsatisfactory and disposed of.
April, 2015 226 32 items deemed unsatisfactory and disposed of.
June, 2015 280 59 items deemed unsatisfactory and disposed of. Breeding pairs will be cloned to meet heightened demand.
August, 2015 203 32 items deemed unsatisfactory and disposed of. Excess of 258 items disposed of. Sales goals were not met largely due to a mass-scale 'Adopt, Don't Shop' campaign headed by Wilson's Wildlife Solutions.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 39
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Sender Marla Rosenkranz Recipient Robert Carter
I quit.

I can't believe how weak the company has grown ever since you new bloods took over. Marshall, Carter, and Dark would not have feared getting their hands dirty and wringing out a campaign run by a few tree huggers and their drooling animals. Even after I offered to wipe them out myself you still won't sign off on it. You're all cowards. All of you.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP

Memo 40
PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Sender Robert Carter Recipient Marla Rosenkranz
I'm sure you know how important the public good-will is, Miss Rosenkranz, as you were so keen to suggest using the Foundation's need for good press when this project first began. Do you know how expensive it is to generate good press, especially after royally messing up on a public scale? The Foundation is knee-deep in debt and desperately trying to come off as friendly and approachable after what happened two years ago. They're under constant public scrutiny and if they so much as cough funny, the news reports it. The market changed and we need to change with it if we are to remain in good public conscience.

As this was your project and you have left it hanging, I have decided to see to it that the Wilsons receive what remains of the breeding pairs and their litters. I hope you were not depending on your severance pay and accumulated vacation time, as moving all these units to the Wilson center is not going to be cheap.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Marshall, Carter and Dark, LLP




Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License