Personnel File - Noaqiyeum

Name: Andre "Noaqiyeum" D'Evice

Object Containment Specialist

Security Clearance:
Under normal operating conditions, Level 2/055-060-355. D'Evice is permanently barred from direct access to all other Euclid- and Keter-class objects and containment areas unless both verbal and written permission from a Level 4 official or higher is provided.
For all other situations that do not involve direct access, or in the event of individual or mass containment breach, he is to be considered Level 3.

Duties:
SCP object testing
SCP containment design
Emergency containment breach procedure design
General data systematization

History:
Dr. D'Evice was acquired from the Foundation via a mandatory recruitment from ███████ during an investigation of the object 88-0009-ATY "Oul's Egg", ██/██/████. Due to his familiarity through service with a diverse range of organizations interested in SCP-related objects, including ███████, the █████ ██████████, and the ██████████ ██ █████████ ██████, the Foundation has retained him as an organizational and coordinating adviser.

D'Evice inconsistently exhibits a complete ignorance of potential dangers, both SCP-related and not. His recommended containment procedures are frequently comprehensive to the point of excess, save for a handful of obvious drawbacks; and the results of his tests often result in more collateral damage than they are worth. This tendency persists even (or especially) when D'Evice is himself put at risk as a result of his actions, which, due to his low reaction time and physical capacity, is likely to happen whenever he enters a situation in person. Psychological evaluations suggest exceptional mental aberrations are unlikely (though exposure to memetic contagion has produced aberrant results on two occasions in the past), however, and he has been assigned to an office where such effects are less likely to occur.
On ██/██/████, ██████ ███ ███████ ██ ███-███, █████ ████████ ██ █████ ████ ████████████ █████████ ██ ███-███. D'Evice █████████ ████ ███████████ ██ ██ of utmost importance, but █████ ██ █████████ ██ ███████████ █████ ████████ to ███ ██s. According to ███ ██s, however, ██ ██████ ██ ███ ████ ██████ ██████.
As a direct result of this incident, D'Evice is no longer permitted to directly contact any SCPs of Euclid-class or higher, barring special approval or other extreme circumstances.

Project Dossier:
SCP-060 - the Wild Mural (Original author)
SCP-260 - the Tracking Stone (Major contributions)
SCP-271 - the Inscribed Disc
SCP-355 - the Serrated Lawn

Current Assignments:
Investigation supervision of undocumented SCP objects
SCP drafts
Avade
The Motion Captor
The Linear Labyrinth

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License