Project Palisade Hub
rating: +91+x

Executive Memorandum Concerning Project Palisade

I'm sure you've all heard the news, received the notices, or been given new orders. As of today, all former project resources formerly devoted to Forward Insight have been transferred under direct control of Palisade.

Many of you out there will privately question this decision. Some of you will even openly do so. And a small, isolated group of you may even declare us to be monsters who have forgotten our central mission.

But the simple, brutal, cold truth is: Palisade is our only hope.

To save the lives of many, we must sacrifice a few. This has been one of the cornerstones of the Foundation since its inception. And when dealing with the scale of this monstrosity, then the definition of "few" must be expanded as well.

To compromise this would mean nothing less than the death of all reality. The lives of too many innocents rely on us to allow this last moral quibble to undermine all that we have done.

They must die in the dark, so that we can continue to defend the light.


In a UIU secure prison, a Foundation agent materializes out of the aether. A mysterious figure stumbles upon a Foundation blacksite harboring a secret so terrible that it could threaten reality itself. The Black Queens prepare to utilize a weapon of last resort, not knowing its true origins. The corpse of a fallen giant rots in California, showing flashes of alternate realities.

All signs point towards Project Palisade. What lies at the heart of this dark conspiracy?

What would you sacrifice if it meant stopping the end of the universe?


Act 1: Fear in the Neighborhood

UIU File: 2017-003
by weizhongweizhong
"No matter what, you cannot stop what has already been set into motion. There is nothing more that can be done for you or I."

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors
by DrewbearDrewbear
"He wondered what delights this one might hold. He could write entire books about what he'd seen them contain."


Act 2: Mirrors and Ways

SCP-3818: Two Favours One
by DexanoteDexanote
"SCP-3818 is two identical instances of a human male of Irish-English ancestry."

Daffodils
by DexanoteDexanote
"Field Agents don’t talk much about love or relationships."

TKO
by DrewbearDrewbear, thedeadlymoosethedeadlymoose, weizhongweizhong
"We believe this is acceptable as a weapon of last resort to destroy recalcitrant timelines."


Act 3: Ants and Rocks

Proposal for SCP-001: Project Palisade
by weizhongweizhong, thedeadlymoosethedeadlymoose, DrewbearDrewbear, and DexanoteDexanote
"We affirm that we are the original, true Foundation."

SCP-3591: The Fallen Giant
by thedeadlymoosethedeadlymoose
"We're not the soldiers. We're not driving tanks. We're not even the civilians watching as their homes burn."

In The End
by thedeadlymoosethedeadlymoose
"You've done a hundred rituals like this. You can tell something's off, different this time."


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License