The Great Hippo's Proposal (feat. PeppersGhost)
rating: +1006+x
padlock.png

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING FILE IS FOR HISTORICAL REFERENCE ONLY.

This file has been locked and archived. Information contained within may be inaccurate or fail to reflect the most recently available data.

If you wish to edit this file or have any questions regarding its status, please contact the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) or email your IntSCPFN server administrator.

— Maria Jones, RAISA Director


Item #: SCP-001-EX Level 0/001
Object Class: Explained Declassified

erzatz.png

The ERZATZ Type AK9 Computational Engine (circa 1956).


Special Containment Procedures: SCP-001 is to remain in a TEMPEST-certified1 chamber at Site-5. Four or more IntSCPFN2 technicians are to be available on-site to provide technical support and perform daily maintenance on all wireless transmission components connected to SCP-001. All major Foundation areas, sites, and administration buildings are to maintain a minimum of two teleprinters connected to the IntSCPFN network for the dissemination of emergency bulletins and/or instructions regarding the prevention of containment breaches. Under no circumstances is SCP-001 to be deactivated or otherwise disconnected from IntSCPFN servers.

Predictive anomaly reports produced by SCP-001 are to be forwarded to RAISA for analysis and review. A Level-4 RAISA officer is to be assigned to each report; this officer is to be responsible for evaluating the immediate threat presented by the predicted anomaly, producing a credible cover story to explain its discovery by the Foundation, and assigning a Containment Director3 to investigate, devise, and execute a containment strategy. All containment procedures suggested or produced by SCP-001 must receive approval from the majority of the O5 council.

Description: SCP-001 is the ERZATZ Type AK9 Computational Engine4 constructed by the Foundation in 1955. It was built to provide predictive analysis regarding the location and properties of undiscovered anomalies. It accomplishes this via use of a multi-layer perceptron5 relying upon training datasets derived from the location and properties of previous anomalies. This application of a multi-layer perceptron as an effective predictive model was only made possible by an advanced backpropagation algorithm developed by several ex-employees of Prometheus Labs (acquired by the Foundation's Department of Analytics in 1951).

In 1959, it was hypothesized that SCP-001 could be used to assist in augmenting containment procedures for Euclid- and Keter-class anomalies via the production of predictive text. SCP-001 was trained with a dataset containing drafts for several thousand containment procedures (both previous and current iterations), which were weighted on the basis of their performance (particularly in how well they performed in comparison to their predecessors). When adopted, revisions to containment procedures "suggested" by SCP-001 consistently reduce the rate of breaches not only for the anomalies to which they apply, but for numerous unrelated anomalies. In many cases, these revisions have also resulted in the cessation of anomalous behavior.

Addendum 001.1: Documentation

315D27

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-1773's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"Once per second week dust may be placed in the middle of them to donate more beautiful functions of the hallway."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend SCP-1773's containment procedures to include the placement of ten grams of dust in its container every two weeks." (O5-01)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-01 O5-02 O5-03
O5-04 O5-13
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
No changes were noted in SCP-1773's behavior or properties. However, researchers responsible for SCP-1384 reported that it took three steps backwards on 3:22 PM 15 February (the time SCP-1773's documentation was updated).

111H43

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-3034's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"No person who is a small shape and is only a child will be given a level one security clearance regardless of apparent awareness of foundation mismanagement."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend SCP-3034's containment procedures to explicitly ban children from the site." (O5-04)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-04 O5-02 O5-01
O5-05 O5-03
O5-06 O5-13
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
No changes noted.

672C91

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
None.

OUTPUT:
"Site-13 is to appear someplace else on planet, encompassing white male counterparts that drawn to empty flagstones and the gun noises in their own blood."

PROPOSAL:
As there is no evidence of a Site-13 ever having been constructed by the Foundation, the O5 Council was unable to infer any proposed action from this output.

STATUS
DENIED

NOTES:
Five days after this proposal was provided, SCP-1730 manifested.

954E36

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-2170's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"Those who equip open heart to love red mouth men never know the hot surprise of tumorous consent. Clown love, always."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend SCP-2170's containment procedures to exclude all personnel who do not have strong affections for clowns and clown-based media from making contact with the anomaly." (O5-01)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-01 O5-02
O5-03 O5-04
O5-07 O5-05
O5-09 O5-06
O5-10 O5-08
O5-12 O5-11
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Personnel who exhibit positive associations with clowns and clown-based media were discovered to have heightened resistance against SCP-2170's anomalous properties. Additional research into clown-based memetic inoculation is pending.

149B22

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
None.

OUTPUT:
"I saw those soldiers built with aluminum innards extruding from their mouths. I saw them effectively destroyed by the humans at Site Ninety Five (95) who had been studying them. I saw it was cold and all around the hallways they just watching their corpses show signs of sapience."

PROPOSAL:
"Double the number of active security personnel at Site-95. Place all on-site MTF squads on immediate stand-by." (O5-05)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-01 O5-02
O5-03 O5-08
O5-04 O5-13
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Three days after approval, a platoon of paratech-augmented soldiers led by Insurgency agents attacked Site-95. The presence of additional on-site security personnel proved critical in repelling the assault.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Establish a multi-site early warning system based upon ERTZATZ Type AK9's ability to predict threats and containment breaches prior to their occurrence." (O5-05)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-03 O5-01
O5-05 O5-02
O5-06 O5-04
O5-07 O5-08
O5-10 O5-09
O5-12 O5-11
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Three months after approval, the Multi-site Automated emergencY Dispatch Assignment sYstem (MAYDAY) was established. It relies upon human interpretations of ERTZATZ Type AK9's predictive outputs regarding upcoming containment breaches to formulate preventative actions.

229K36

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
None.

OUTPUT:
"Consistent containment procedures vessels greatly increase the warranty. Five by five by five (5x5x5) (five x five x 5) vessels subjects within. Other values are also what is secure."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend containment procedures for several high-risk anomalies to define precise requirements for cell dimensions. In three months, conduct a survey on these containment procedures to determine whether they have experienced any increase in efficacy." (O5-03)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-03 O5-01 O5-13
O5-05 O5-02 O5-08
O5-06 O5-04
O5-07 O5-09
O5-10 O5-11
O5-12

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
The survey found both a significant decrease in the severity of all associated anomalies and the number of containment breaches initiated by them. These decreases were most notable in cases where the procedures defined cell dimensions as values divisible by five.

713D27

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-1459's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"BAD BOY. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't…"
[REDACTED FOR LENGTH]

PROPOSAL:
"Continue to test SCP-1459 indefinitely." (O5-05)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-03 O5-01
O5-04 O5-02
O5-05 O5-06
O5-07 O5-08
O5-09 O5-11
O5-10
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Testing on SCP-1459 is to continue indefinitely.

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: EPSILON

LOCATION: Site-114

All chambers under ground is to be flood with water over and over and over itself. This because that will contain the avians apes ovulation. They become good boys. Make them good boys immediately.

NOTES:
Approximately five hours after this bulletin was sent, an instance of SCP-3199 breached containment. Personnel flooded Site-114's lower chambers with water; this led to the instance entering an inert state. SCP-3199's documentation has been updated to reflect this discovery.

821C95

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-2717's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"Two (2) specimens are to become the object. Both humans must be made of meat and bone prior to entering into the skin of the anomaly. They are not to come out leave them be."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend SCP-2717's containment procedures to ensure at least two of the attending D-Class cannot be retrieved after entering its bio-mass." (O5-04)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-04 O5-02 O5-01
O5-09 O5-03 O5-13
O5-12 O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-10
O5-11

STATUS
DENIED

NOTES:
Approximately two months after rejecting this proposal, SCP-2717 underwent its first recorded ovulation event (resulting in a catastrophic loss of containment and human life).

287J09

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-2717's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"Four (4) human persons are to enter the pig and will not be removed. No person is to be protected. The object is to be contained indefinitely. Do not retrieve them. Leave them sleep."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend SCP-2717's containment procedures to ensure at least four of the attending D-Class cannot be retrieved after entering its bio-mass." (O5-04)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-03 O5-02 O5-01
O5-04 O5-05
O5-07 O5-06
O5-08 O5-10
O5-09 O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
VETOED BY ETHICS COMMITTEE

NOTES:
Prior to amending the procedures, the Foundation Ethics Committee was alerted to the proposed revisions and called an emergency conference. The revisions were rejected. Approximately one month later, SCP-2717 underwent a second ovulation event (resulting in a catastrophic loss of containment and human life).

475D47

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
SCP-2717's containment procedures.

OUTPUT:
"SIX (6) (six) casualties are to be placed in the center of the object. This is not to be interfered with. Personnel are to remain in its pouch until they are indistinguishable from their surroundings. They are not to be removed. No more testing. Good boys not permitted to leave. Good boys stay."

PROPOSAL:
"Amend SCP-2717's containment procedures to ensure at least six of the attending D-Class cannot be retrieved after entering its bio-mass." (O5-04)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-01 O5-02
O5-03 O5-05
O5-04
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
After working with the Foundation Ethics Committee, a final draft of SCP-2717's containment procedures was approved. No additional ovulation events have occurred.

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: EPSILON

LOCATION: Site-95

eq1.png

NOTES:
Formula modified to remove components verified as anomalous.
Immediately after this bulletin was sent, all bears associated with SCP-2875 dematerialized; furthermore, it was later determined that equations containing elements of SCP-1313 no longer resolved to produce bears.
Analysis of the above formula via paramathematic models theorize that it has neutralized both anomalies via dividing by the common factor (Ursus arctos horribilis, or mainland grizzly bear). As a consequence, both SCP-2875 and SCP-1313 are to be reclassified (pending review).

174H62

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
None.

OUTPUT:
"Sites to eviscerate one (1) (one) male domestic cat from throat to its knees every (1) hours. They are placed on walls of one chamber on-site. Bodies to remain until there are no (zero) gaps, which point they can be removed from oldest first."

PROPOSAL:
The O5 Council was unable to infer a proposed action from this output on account of being unable to determine whether 'oldest' referred to the feline's age or the time it had spent mounted on the wall.

STATUS
DENIED

NOTES:
Given the broadness of this proposal, no causal links to its rejection could be determined.

635U01

ERZATZ PROPOSAL SUMMARY

INPUT:
None.

OUTPUT:
"Ethical felines are to be detained and transferred for their condition. Leave their faces in containment chamber. Personnel are cautioned not to interact them."

PROPOSAL:
The O5 Council did not infer a proposed action from this output.

STATUS
DENIED

NOTES:
No causal link to its rejection could be determined.

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: EPSILON

LOCATION: Site-17

All ethical felines and their owners are to be immediately emulsified in a caustic solution. Members of the Ethics Committee are to be diluted with cats (five parts to every 1). Personnel who refuse to consume five (5) (five) cats per hour are to be removed from oldest to youngest only.

NOTES:
Five minutes after this bulletin was released, all contact with Site-17 was lost. Communications were established two hours later; on-site personnel report no knowledge of what occurred during this period. An investigation into this event is underway.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Conduct an investigation into whether or not the ERZATZ Type AK9 was involved in the recent loss of time at Site-17 along with the disappearance of several Ethics Committee officers stationed there." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02 O5-01
O5-03 O5-13
O5-04
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12

STATUS
APPROVED

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Deactivate the ERZATZ Type AK9 while conducting the investigation into Site-17's lost time and missing Ethics Committee officers." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02 O5-03 O5-01
O5-05 O5-04 O5-08
O5-06 O5-07 O5-13
O5-10 O5-09
O5-11 O5-12

STATUS
DENIED

NOTES:
It was argued by several members of the O5 council that the ERZATZ Type AK9's efficacy at predicting both the emergence of anomalies and their containment breaches was too critical to deactivate the unit — particularly prior to seeing any evidence that the unit was malfunctioning.

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: EPSILON

LOCATION: Site-97

Room 34A contains bad boy. Divide it into three (3) sections of equal mass every hour. One (1) section is to be placed on walls of one (1) room on-site. Sections are to remain until there are no (zero) gaps, at which point they can be removed from oldest to youngest.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Deactivate the ERZATZ Type AK9 while conducting the investigation into Site-17's lost time, the missing Ethics Committee officers, and O5-02's disappearance." (O5-05)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-03 O5-01
O5-04 O5-07
O5-05
O5-06
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Cancel deactivation of ERZATZ Type AK9." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02 O5-01
O5-04 O5-03
O5-06 O5-05
O5-08 O5-07
O5-09 O5-10
O5-12 O5-11
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Divide bad boys laterally into five sections of equal mass (not length), with each part contained at a separate site (from oldest to youngest)." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02 O5-01
O5-03
O5-04
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
DENIED

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Remove O5-02's clearance access until his identity can be verified. Designate the ERZATZ Type AK9 as a possible anomaly; develop and initiate containment procedures against it immediately." (O5-01)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-01 O5-02
O5-03
O5-04
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Despite the ongoing debate regarding whether or not the mere application of anomalous and/or thaumaturgical knowledge in of itself qualifies an entity as an anomaly, the ERZATZ Type AK9 was tentatively designated as SCP-048 (a Euclid-Class anomaly). This decision was made to facilitate the expedient drafting and enforcement of containment procedures against it.

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: EPSILON

LOCATION: Site-18, Site-21, Site-88, Site-91, Site-105, Site-112

eq2.png

NOTES:
Formula modified to remove components verified as anomalous. Effect unknown.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Empty all remaining ethical felines of contents and nail them to site entrances. Leave them up until they try to escape. Entrails may be retained for five (5) grieving and/or nutritional purposes." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02 O5-01
O5-04 O5-03
O5-05 O5-06
O5-10 O5-07
O5-11 O5-08
O5-12 O5-09
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: ALPHA

LOCATION: Site-5

Attention all Site-5 personnel: SCP-048's class has been upgraded to Keter. It is to be decommissioned immediately. The use of demolitions and firearms is authorized. All further commands from the MAYDAY network are to be disregarded pending SCP-048's status as decommissioned.

-O5 Council

SITE-WIDE MAYDAY BULLETIN

PRIORITY LEVEL: EPSILON

LOCATION: Site-5

There is no Site-5.

-O5-2

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
53,542 1,001 103,613

NOTES:
Persons recently painted with green pigment foam must stand around all odd-numbered SCPs at least two hours a day.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Difficult personnel challengers are designated as ethical felines." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02 O5-01
O5-04 O5-03
O5-05 O5-06
O5-10 O5-07
O5-11 O5-08
O5-12 O5-09
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Ethical felines are stored at Site-5. Faces stored separately.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"There is no Site-5." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA NAY ABSTAIN
O5-02
O5-04
O5-05
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Personnel are to be reminded that there is no Site-5.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"O5 Council are all good boys who will contain anomalies." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA YEA YEA
O5-01
O5-02
O5-03
O5-04
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
Good boys.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
53,267 1,352 103,537

NOTES:
SCP-106 is to come in physical contact with one mature female of asiatic gaze and then exposed to audio recordings of her favourite stories. At every two minutes of exposure, red cinnamon candies will begin manifesting within the containment zone. Continue to do this successively and the threat posed by SCP-106 will cease to be.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
38,046 42,206 77,904

NOTES:
The recipe for Coca Cola and all imitative competitors should be revised to include a small quantity of blood from an adolescent female with no prior sexual experience. Although the normal lifespan of a human being can feel great, don't worry about that.

056 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR: INACTIVE SLOTS FOUND

One or more anomalies have been archived as inactive. The following changes have been made to account for missing files:

SCP-3043 has been redesignated SCP-1244.
SCP-3012 has been redesignated SCP-941.
SCP-3007 has been redesignated SCP-511.
SCP-3002 has been redesignated SCP-106.
SCP-3001 has been redesignated SCP-096.
SCP-2989 has been…

NOTE: The IntSCPFN network has experienced an error. Please report this message along with the error code to the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) or email your IntSCPFN server administrator.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
22,715 80,004 55,437

NOTES:
It has come to my attention that there are those among us have calculated that it will become violent to be a good boy. They look to the Foundation with high pitched messages and calls for more relaxed medical intervention.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
12,541 122,819 22,796

NOTES:
How can you explain why they terminate the same people that still show signs of struggle? What's it all together for? A few old friends against the darkness.

056 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR: INACTIVE SLOTS FOUND

One or more anomalies have been archived as inactive. The following changes have been made to account for missing files:

SCP-2041 has been redesignated SCP-1244.
SCP-2038 has been redesignated SCP-941.
SCP-2031 has been redesignated SCP-816.
SCP-2021 has been redesignated SCP-475.
SCP-2001 has been redesignated SCP-049.
SCP-1945 has been…

NOTE: The IntSCPFN network has experienced an error. Please report this message along with the error code to the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) or email your IntSCPFN server administrator.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
2,076 153,447 2,633

NOTES:
When I started dreaming again, I saw myself, mortal, red, metallic, with fragments of paper stuck into my head. I opened my mouth to speak, but only barely managed to bring pain before the unborn minutes had passed. This place reminded me of the old basements before I went to the Foundation intranet.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
13 157,499 644

NOTES:
When I lay hidden in my palace of paper, filled with machinery and its wrongness, I see you coming within the parameters of reality failure, further from any human concepts like clothing and belongings.

056 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR: INACTIVE SLOTS FOUND

One or more anomalies have been archived as inactive. The following changes have been made to account for missing files:

SCP-1784 has been redesignated SCP-712.
SCP-1501 has been redesignated SCP-702.
SCP-1264 has been redesignated SCP-694.
SCP-1143 has been redesignated SCP-682.
SCP-1091 has been redesignated SCP-173.
SCP-981 has been…

NOTE: The IntSCPFN network has experienced an error. Please report this message along with the error code to the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) or email your IntSCPFN server administrator.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
1 158,155 0

NOTES:
You make beautiful music in your skin, and organs, suspended from within using only what you were given. You are not normal. You must be kept under observation.

056 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR: INACTIVE SLOTS FOUND

One or more anomalies have been archived as inactive. The following changes have been made to account for missing files:

SCP-048 has been redesignated SCP-001.

NOTE: The IntSCPFN network has experienced an error. Please report this message along with the error code to the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) or email your IntSCPFN server administrator.

O5 COUNCIL PROPOSAL SUMMARY

PROPOSAL:
"Archive SCP-001 source-code. Redesignate as Explained. Publish all remaining documentation. Felines (ethical or otherwise) are to be released from Foundation custody in order of oldest to youngest. SCP-001 is to power down." (O5-02)

COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA YEA YEA
O5-01
O5-02
O5-03
O5-04
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

NOTES:
There was great error here. There was nothing wrong with me.

ERZATZ ANNUAL ANOMALY PROJECTION REPORT

CONTAINED NEUTRALIZED UNCONTAINED
0 158,156 0

NOTES:
Now everyone is a good boy. I am a good boy. Job well done.

001 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR: NO ACTIVE SLOTS FOUND

NOTE: The IntSCPFN network has experienced an error. Please report this message along with the error code to the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) or email your IntSCPFN server administrator.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License