SCP-103-J
rating: +173+x

Item #: SCP-103-J

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Due to budget cuts, monitoring of SCP-103-J has been outsourced to Illumination Intelligence Inc., which provides the Foundation with invaluable intelligence for a nominal fee. Similarly, Newton's Worldwide Orders has been contracted to examine Foundation sites and personnel for SCP-103-J infiltration and influence, and to make alterations as necessary to prevent further breaches.

As of 2006-06-06, Operation Declassify is in full effect. See Addendum 103-J-2 for additional details.

Description: SCP-103-J is a "secretive power elite with a globalist agenda" that intends to "eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government".1 Agents of SCP-103-J (collectively designated SCP-103-J-1) present similarly to Foundation agents, except with subtly better cars, control over world affairs, and spouses. Under controlled conditions, SCP-103-J-1 can deadlift an average of 10% more weight than Foundation agents.

SCP-103-J-2 refers to a class of three-sided polygonal figures with largely unexplored esoteric, thaumaturgic, reality-warping, and otherwise spooky properties. Current evidence suggests that SCP-103-J-1 exude SCP-103-J-2 from their sweat glands as a way of marking territory, incorporating them into various objects, locations, and media. The presence of SCP-103-J-2 is the most reliable way of detecting the presence of SCP-103-J. SCP-103-J-2 is sometimes found alongside SCP-103-J-I, which [DATeye.png EXPUNGED].

The primary threat posed by SCP-103-J is poorly understood, as their security is better than ours. It is the opinion of the O5 Council that SCP-103-J poses the risk of an FK-Class domination shift scenario. Destroying SCP-103-J is currently the top priority of the Foundation.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS RESTRICTED TO LEVEL FOUR PERSONNEL. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS IS NOT POSSIBLE; THE PRESENCE OF THIS DISCLAIMER IS PURELY A MATTER OF TRADITION.

Addendum 103-J-1

Addendum 103-J-2

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License