SCP-2632

No Fury

rating: +319+x

Item #: SCP-2632

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2632 is to be contained in a standard humanoid containment cell on floor 7 of Site-88. SCP-2632 may not physically interact with any Foundation staff directly except while being restrained.

Description: SCP-2632 is a human individual that possesses unusual longevity, and is unable to be harmed by any available means. SCP-2632's aging appears to have arrested completely during its time in Foundation custody.

SCP-2632 displays physical characteristics which are consistent with a 68-year-old male. Historical records indicate that SCP-26321 was born in 1810, in the Republic of West Florida. Observational evidence of SCP-2632, these historical records, and claims made by SCP-2632 itself indicate that the event which produced its anomalous effects occurred in 1878.

SCP-2632 possesses no further anomalous properties, and displays symptoms consistent with a diagnosis of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. While additional permanent damage to SCP-2632's neurological condition appears to have been prevented by its anomalous properties, SCP-2632's behavior is consistent with an individual possessing a moderate state of neurological decay.

SCP-2632 was recovered in 2003 following a botched execution attempt in the US state of Washington. SCP-2632 was convicted in 1994 of the killing of Jonathan Garret, and sentenced to death. SCP-2632 refused to choose his execution method, and by state law was to be hanged in January of 2003. Due to SCP-2632's anomalous properties, this penalty was ineffective. Agents embedded in the Washington State Department of Corrections were able to recover SCP-2632 following this attempt.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License