SCP-3052
rating: +307+x

Item #: SCP-3052

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3052-1 is to be kept in a Standard Humanoid Containment Chamber. SCP-3052-1's containment is to be constantly monitored via video surveillance by Level 2 staff or higher. SCP-3052-1 is allowed one session with the on-site psychologist per week. These sessions are to be observed via surveillance by Level 2 staff or higher. Any requests made by SCP-3052-1 must be directed to and approved by a Level 4 staff member or higher. Experiments involving showing SCP-3052-1 recordings of SCP-3052-2 instances are currently pending approval.

Description: SCP-3052 is the collective designation for two entities, SCP-3052-1 and SCP-3052-2. SCP-3052-1 is a humanoid entity with an appearance similar to that of a crudely drawn, copper-colored stick figure, standing approximately 1.85 meters in height. Two circular holes in SCP-3052-1's head, approximately 9 centimeters in diameter, appear to function as eyes. SCP-3052-1 is believed to be two-dimensional. However, it was discovered that any subject viewing SCP-3052-1 will perceive it as facing them directly, no matter which angle or direction the subject views it from. Therefore, its true dimensions cannot be determined. X-Rays have shown that SCP-3052-1 lacks a skeletal structure, as well as organs. Analysis of samples taken from SCP-3052-1 shows that it is composed of a mixture of spray paint, acrylic paint, and human blood. Despite a lack of visible hands, SCP-3052-1 is capable of holding and manipulating most objects. SCP-3052-1 lacks a visible mouth and has not expressed a need for food or water. As of writing, SCP-3052-1 has only expressed a need for sleep (see Interview Log 3052-I1).

SCP-3052-1 is incapable of vocalizing. However, it can communicate via words that it visually manifests near its head for a period ranging from seven to ten seconds before dematerializing. These words are seemingly composed of the same substances that make up SCP-3052-1 and retain the property of facing viewers directly. SCP-3052-1 has demonstrated a wide vocabulary, yet it prefers manifesting only a few words at a time. SCP-3052-1 claims to suffer from various mental illnesses, including depression, anxiety, and mild schizophrenia. This was confirmed after an interview with the on-site psychologist. SCP-3052-1 is currently attending weekly therapy sessions.

SCP-3052-1's anomalous effects manifest when it is photographed or video recorded. Photographs and recordings taken of SCP-3052-1 show additional subjects not present at the time of recording designated SCP-3052-2. Instances of SCP-3052-2 are black entities with crimson eyes, similar in composition to that of SCP-3052-1. While these entities are often shapeless, they have been observed to take the shape of various animals, including crows, domestic cats, and an as-of-yet unidentified species of a large reptile. Video recordings have shown that SCP-3052-2 instances communicate in a similar manner to SCP-3052-1, with the exception that the words that materialize are black in color. SCP-3052-2 instances have been observed communicating with SCP-3052-1, usually harassing it with insults and verbal threats. SCP-3052-2 instances have been observed claiming that the Foundation has plans to terminate SCP-3052-11. SCP-3052-1 will simply nod in response to these claims, and in rare cases, will verbally respond, affirming SCP-3052-2's claims (see Video Log 3052-V2).

SCP-3052-1 was discovered on June 19th, ████, living in the home of a digital animator ████ ██████. ██████ was found dead in his bedroom. Autopsy reports show that subject died of an overdose of the drug ██████████████, a common antipsychotic. Blood samples from ██████ did not match up with the blood found in SCP-3052-1's composition. Search for a DNA match is currently ongoing.

Addendum 3052-A1: Due to compliance with the Foundation, SCP-3052-1 has been allowed several requests for various items and amenities. Below is a list of requests that have been made thus far.

Interview Log 3052-I1:

Interviewed: SCP-3052-1

Interviewer: Dr. ██████, current on-site psychologist

Foreword: The following is an excerpt of a session between Dr. ██████ and SCP-3052-1.

<Begin Log>

Dr. ██████: How are you today?

SCP-3052-1: Kind of tired.

Dr. ██████: Have you been having trouble sleeping?

SCP-3052-1: I keep having the dreams.

Dr. ██████: Yes, you've told me about them. Have you written them down as I advised?

SCP-3052-1: I keep forgetting. Sorry.

Dr. ██████: There's no need to apologize, it's completely optional. Still, it might help. Do you still hear the voices?

SCP-3052-1: All the time.

Dr. ██████: Do they sound like anyone you know?

SCP-3052-1: I don't know a lot of people.

Dr. ██████: What sort of things do they say?

SCP-3052-1 does not respond.

Dr. ██████: If you don't feel comfortable discussing it, that's-

SCP-3052-1: They say you're going to kill me.

Dr. ██████: Who is going to kill you?

SCP-3052-1: I'm not sure. Whoever works here, I guess.

Dr. ██████: Do you believe we're going to kill you?

SCP-3052-1: I don't know.

Dr. ██████: Do you feel like you're in danger staying here?

SCP-3052-1: Sometimes.

Dr. ██████: I see. Have you been experiencing any visual hallucinations?

SCP-3052-1: Like, seeing things?

Dr. ██████: Precisely.

SCP-3052-1: Not really, no.

Dr. ██████: Nothing unusual or strange?

SCP-3052-1: I don't think so.

Dr. ██████: I see.

Dr. ██████ makes a note on his clipboard.

Dr. ██████: Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?

SCP-3052-1: My watering can's almost empty.

Dr. ██████: I'll let someone know.

<End Log>

Closing Statement: It's inferred that SCP-3052-1 is incapable of seeing instances of SCP-3052-2. At the conclusion of the session, SCP-3052-1's watering can was refilled. SCP-3052-1 was then observed watering its provided plant.

Video Log 3052-V2: The following is a transcript of a video recording of SCP-3052-1 on ██/██/████. This recording holds significance, as the recorded instance of SCP-3052-2 supposedly mentions ████ ██████, despite not previously displaying any knowledge of his existence.

<Begin Log>

SCP-3052-1 is sitting at its provided desk in its containment chamber, its arms resting on the surface, looking at the west wall of its containment cell. After a period of about 45 seconds, an instance of SCP-3052-2 in the shape of a large reptilian slowly moves into frame from the left, stopping approximately 15 centimeters away from SCP-3052-1. SCP-3052-1 does not react to SCP-3052-2's appearance.

SCP-3052-2: They're going to kill you, you know.

SCP-3052-1: I know.

SCP-3052-2: What are you going to do about it?

SCP-3052-1: I don't know.

SCP-3052-2: You might as well just let them. You'd be doing the world an enormous favor.

SCP-3052-1: Yeah, probably.

SCP-3052-2: It's your fault that you're in here. If you had just kept your mouth shut and not asked him any damn questions, this wouldn't be happening. 'Where am I? What are these voices? Are you God?' There is no God, idiot. He's dead, remember? He's dead and you killed him. Just like that. All because you opened your stupid mouth. Now you're going to Hell, and it's all your fault.

Both entities do not speak for a period of 15-20 seconds.

SCP-3052-2: I'm going away now. I can't stand looking at you.

SCP-3052-2 slowly moves away from SCP-3052-1 and out of frame. SCP-3052-1 continues looking at the west wall for the remainder of the video.

<End Log>

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License