SCP-3820
rating: +41+x
sad-dog-sculpture.jpg

SCP-3820 prior to containment.

Item #: SCP-3820

Object Class: Safe Neutralized

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3820 is to be kept in a standard animal containment unit. It is to be provided with an adult diet designated for large breed canines twice daily as well as a constant supply of water. The containment unit is also to be decontaminated daily. A Foundation personnel specializing in canine veterinary is to complete a health inspection on SCP-3820 annually.

Description: SCP-3820 is a member of Canis lupus familiaris that is coated entirely in a material similar in texture and appearance to calcite, but is malleable enough to allow for normal movement. Other than the aforementioned anomalous properties, SCP-3820 vaguely resembles and behaves like a 5-year-old, female Golden Retriever.

Site-19 security footage of the facility’s lobby has shown the sudden appearance of a bright, blue-colored flash lasting for approximately one second before subsiding, with SCP-3820 manifesting at the center of the flash. Researchers have yet to determine the exact mechanism of SCP-3820's manifestation, or why it appeared at Site-19's lobby.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License