SCP-4826
rating: +290+x

Item #: SCP-4826

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4826 has been placed on suicide watch upon its recovery by the Foundation. To better accommodate this, SCP-4826 is kept in Humanoid Cell 2208.

Description: SCP-4826 is 31-year-old Ethan Elra, a male substitute teacher from La Crosse, Wisconsin. SCP-4826 is unable to die, although this has only been supported by evidence found during recovery and has yet to be confirmed by direct observation. Confirmation testing has been scheduled for June 17th, 2019.

SCP-4826 was recovered by implanted Foundation agents in local law enforcement on June 12th, 2019, after three calls from apartment residents claiming to have heard multiple gunshots from SCP-4826's apartment. Upon arrival, it was reported that the room SCP-4826 was found in had flesh and viscera on the furniture, floor, and walls.1 SCP-4826 had been sitting against a wall with a gun nearby and a knife lodged in its chest.

Examination of SCP-4826 shows evidence of multiple bullet wounds, stab wounds, and incisions in various parts of its body in the form of scar tissue. SCP-4826 claims that the scars are new and confirmed that they had been self-inflicted before discovery.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License