SCP-50-AE-J
rating: +524+x

Item #: SCP-50-AE-J

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-50-AE-J is to be kept in a steel box locked with a padlock and wrapped in an American flag. The box containing SCP-50-AE-J is to be kept away from the following: Russian literature, radios, the Pope, first generation Russian immigrants, and pictures of Ronald Reagan. In case of [REDACTED] security staff are to begin humming the Star Spangled Banner while weeping a single tear.

Description: SCP-50-AE-J is an IMI Desert Eagle, with an American flag print grip. SCP-50-AE-J is unremarkable except for the fact that when fired, an adult bald eagle, designated SCP-50-AE-1, emerges from the barrel and attacks anyone who displays Communist beliefs, Russian ancestry, or unpatriotic leanings. SCP-50-AE-1 differs from a normal bald eagle specimen in that it not only appears to be able to detect sociopolitical beliefs, but also can talk, usually screaming slogans such as "Better dead than red" and "Democracy is non-negotiable". Investigations into the further properties of SCP-50-AE-1 have been stymied by the fact that SCP-50-AE-1 continues to attack Foundation scientists, calling them "PINKO FUCKS".

Test Log: SCP-50-AE-J

Test #1: SCP-50-AE-J was fired at a Class-D test subject, D-1409. SCP-50-AE-1 emerged, and savaged D-1409, while yelling "UP YOUR LEBENSRAUM YOU UBERMENSCH FUCK". D-1409 was later discovered to be of predominantly German heritage, but was a 2nd generation American immigrant with full citizenship.

Discoveries: SCP-50-AE-1 appears to be able to distinguish genetic and racial information in its targets. SCP-50-AE-1 also appears to have a profound dislike of Germans. D-1409 is to be incinerated entirely, after his testicles are recovered from SCP-50-AE-1.

Test #2: SCP-50-AE-J was fired at Class-D test subject D-6554. SCP-50-AE-1 emerged, and following its usual pattern of behavior, disemboweled D-6554 while simultaneously screeching "The only good communist is a communist with his guts held in my dripping claws". D-6554's death was later discovered to have been hastened by anaphylactic shock from an allergic reaction, caused by particulates in his lungs found to be consistent with matter from [REDACTED]. A follow up investigation confirmed that D-1409 had performed a test involving [REDACTED], shortly before testing with SCP-50-AE-J began.

Discoveries: SCP-50-AE-1 is a consistent entity, and appears to be summoned rather than created when SCP-50-AE-J is fired. Research into effects this could have upon containment are ongoing.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License