SCP-5224
rating: +95+x

Item#: 5224
Level1
Containment Class:
safe
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
notice

Frög

SCP-5224

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5224 is held in a waterless terrarium otherwise suited for amphibians. SCP-5224 is never to come within 100 meters of water.

Frogs created by SCP-5224 must be terminated and disposed of per standard biological waste disposal methods.

Description: SCP-5224 is a female marsh frog (Pelophylax ridibundus). It does not experience senescence, and it does not need to eat, drink or breathe.

If SCP-5224 croaks within 100 meters from a body of water, it will start to go through eutrophication,1 and additional members of the order Anura2 will begin to manifest within it. Said frogs will always be native to the area, and the rate of frogs produced is 5000 per 1 cubic meter per second. This will continue until SCP-5224 stops croaking.

After manifestation, produced frogs will instantly head towards the nearest site of plant agriculture. Upon arrival, they will begin to consume insect life at a rate that is highly damaging to the ecological balance of the region. Aside from this and their method of creation, produced frogs are non-anomalous.




Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License