SCP-5825


rating: +52+x

POWER ON
Connecting to SCiPnet
.
.
.
!ERROR: Could not connect!
Trying again
.
.
!ERROR: Could not connect!
Trying again
.

> cancel

Query not recognized. Type “help” for list of commands.

> abort

Connection canceled
Use in offline mode?

> y

!WARNING!

Changes made in offline mode are subject to investigation by RAISA, the Ethics Committee, and the O5 Council. Any changes found to be out of line with the Foundation’s research methods, ethos, or mission statement are subject to review. Content created in offline mode found to be inappropriate will result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.

Are you sure you wish to continue?

> y

Offline mode initiated.
Offline mode features inactive until identification process is complete

> IDENTIFY Molly-S-324 Wond3ring@sIWan3r

.
.
Does the black moon howl?

> Only in a wyrm’s shadow

!INCORRECT!

> Only in a wyvern’s shadow

!INCORRECT!

> Only in the shadow of a wyvern

IDENTIFIED for Molly Śląski
Welcome to SCiP Comp Offline Mode
What would you like to do?
1. Access archived documents
2. Create new document
3. Edit existing document
4. Access online mode
5. Log current session
6. View previous logs
7. More options

> Edit existing document

Query not recognized. Type “help” for list of commands.

> 3

Query not recognized. Type “help” for list of commands.

> 3. Edit existing document

Query not recognized. Type “help” for list of commands.

> help

To cancel an operation, type “abort”
To identify yourself, type “IDENTIFY [Logon-ID] [Password]
To answer Yes/No questions, type “y” for YES and “n” for NO
To choose from a numbered list, type “ch [number]”
To see more commands, type “more”

> ch 3

Which document would you like to edit?
1. SCP-5825
2. Report for Dr. Hargreeves
3. Experiment results for test 5867-A

> ch 1

Opening document
.
.
.

Item #: SCP-5825

Object Class: Decommissioned

Special Containment Procedures: As normalcy has been completely redefined by occurrences documented in earlier iterations of this article, the need to protect it has faded away. There is no need for SCP-5825 anymore.

Description: SCP-5825 is the SCP Foundation. Well, not really. But for all intents and purposes, it is.

I started this document years ago. Decades ago, maybe even centuries. It might've even been when we were still around. I was very much in denial about what I was, what had happened, all of it. I was trying to find the solution to it. But I'm not sure the solution exists. Even if it does, it doesn't really matter. This document was an event, and a phenomenon, myself for a time I think. I'm not even sure what it was originally anymore.

It no longer makes sense to document this. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if it ever truly made sense. Most of what I wrote happened after, and I think I was just trying to keep some sense of normalcy. But I don't need that anymore.

The Foundation is gone. It's been gone for a very long time. We had a good run, didn’t we? We did good work, we saved lives, helped people, kept the peace. But we don't need to do that anymore. Honestly, there's not really even a "we" anymore. There are others out there who remember, I'm sure of it, but they don't uphold these values anymore. And frankly, neither do I. I haven't for a long time.

I honestly don't know why I came back. Nostalgia, I guess. Back to the place where it all started. The new world. The new understanding of myself. The shift. I guess I wanted to see the ocean as that big, mysterious beast I once knew it as, feel the sea mist on my face, and remember what I was like before. I miss who I was before. But I'm happy for who I am now. I hear the waves crashing on the shore even as I type this, old yet new. And I am at peace. I want to revisit the woman I was before, knowing what I know now, and see the world as she used to see it, just for a moment. Remember how far I've come.

And when I'm done, I'm going to sit on the shore and rest. I'm tired of tragedy. I just want to watch the waves go in and out.

> Save
Changes saved to SCP-5825
What would you like to do?
1. Access archived documents
2. Create new document
3. Edit existing document
4. Access online mode
5. Log current session
6. View previous logs
7. More options

> ch 6

There are 4 logs available. Which would you like to see? (1=oldest log, 4=most recent log)

> 4

Query not recognized. Type “help” for list of commands.

> ch 4

Opening log 4...


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License