Wydness's Cursed Author Page
rating: +51+x

Hello Everyone


I'm Wydness. In July of 2013 I discovered the SCP Foundation for the first time during YouTube's horror game phase through SCP: Containment Breach. I was immediately hooked and binge-read articles when I had the time. Though at first, I was only an on-and-off fan and never imagined myself contributing to the site in any way. I was worried that becoming too involved would ruin the immersion. However, in August of 2017 I started joining some SCP-themed Discord servers just to get a feel for what the community was like, and here I am today, with four (now five!) pages on the site and more friends than I could have ever expected. If you want to know more, just keep scrolling! I plan to do a lot with this page in the future.

Update: As of 12-29-2018, I have made the decision to leave the SCP community. I love you all. I do not want my pages to be touched, and I am not leaving my works to anyone in particular. Be safe.

image0.jpg

Very definite proof that I am worthy of an author page.


What have I written?


Below you'll find a list of weird fanfictions tales that I've been working on for some time, along with my first SCP, Corneliu, and my art page.

SCP Articles:

Article Number Rating Notes
SCP-3581 +14 This is my first SCP, and at the time of writing it's already at +7 so I guess that's pretty cool! The character of Corneliu was actually based on an OC I made when I was 12. I don't remember the name, but he was a turkey god who also sacrificed himself to feed his people. Though in the original, they weren't cooked meats… they were straight up turkey sandwiches that fell from the sky. It sounds hilarious, I know, but 12 year old Wydness thought it was weirdly tragic. That story never went anywhere, but now, Corneliu has been revived as an SCP object!

Tales:

Title Rating Notes
Boiled, Scrambled, and Fried +80 This was my first ever submission to the wiki, and it turned out to be very successful. I made a joke about 049 laying an egg during a conversation with Gabriel JadeGabriel Jade when I realized that there would be no harm in trying to write it. I originally intended for it to be a joke story, but over the course of a few months it became my actual headcanon. Contrary to popular belief, it is not meant to be sexual.
Director Rosie Overcomes His Sour Cream Addiction +29 I uh… I'm not really sure where I was going with this. I wrote it after a very short story I had posted previously got deleted, and this was my attempt at redeeming myself. It's not that well known, but people have told me it made them laugh, so you're free to take a look. Also, TheeShermTheeSherm did an awesome reading of it which I still haven't gotten over.
Let Me Cure Her, Daddy +47 This is the sequel to BS&F. Admittedly I've been dissatisfied with some of the other attempts to tie the 049-verse characters together. This is a continuation of my own take on the story, using only the content from SCP-049 and SCP-049-J's sources. I may add more to the series in the future.


Other:

Title Rating Notes
Wydness's Cursed Art Page +48 This is my art page. It's a bit small at the moment, but I'm hoping to add more content soon. I'm really happy with how well it was instantly received.

What's Coming in the Future?


I'm thinking of creating a timeline with all the tales I write. It won't be an actual canon since it's something I'm making on my own, but here's what I know so far:
  • The events of my second tale caused some financial problems for the Foundation.
  • SCP-049 has a big family. (I don't think 049-J is his only child).
  • S. Andrew Swann's proposal will probably come into play eventually.
  • SCP-035 is the CEO of McDonald's

That's all I can say for now.


Remember: SCP is real.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License