SPC-3787

NOTICE FROM THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE COORDINATION AND PROJECTS OPERATION COMMAND OFFICE

SPC-3787 is currently on hiatus due to failed beta testing. Operation SEA-HORSE will resume functionality when the selachian-fear response can be removed from all SPC-3787 instances. Several methods of removing this response are currently being tested. The breeding of SPC-3787 instances has been placed on hold until further advancements are made.


Project #: SPC-3787


HORSE.jpg
SPC-3787 during training exercise.

Selachian Pugnātorial Capabilities: SPC-3787 has shown potential for selachian combat and is an efficient form of non-combative aquatic transport for Centre agents. Further testing is needed to gauge the level of effectiveness during selachian combat situations.

Project Component(s): SPC-3787 are 30 genetically modified members of a species of aquatic equestrian entities, resembling the domestic horse (Equus ferus caballus). SPC-3787 are aquatic mammals with internal biology similar to that of killer whales (Orcinus orca), and possessing webbed feet with a similar biological makeup to duck-billed platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus). A total of 20 natural SPC-3787 instances were originally discovered in the ocean near Krochov's Point, Alaska. Showing no aversion to humans, all instances were acquired without incident.

Augmentation Summary: Using gene-splicing techniques, the original 20 SPC-3787 instances were used to breed 30 modified SPC-3787 instances. Modified specimens have increased muscle mass, are capable of swimming 160 kph, and holding their breath for up to two and a half hours at a time.

Operation SEA-HORSE: It is the goal of Operation SEA-HORSE to provide Centre agents with a quick, efficient, and sturdy means of aquatic transportation during selachian combat. The rigorous training program has enabled SPC-3787 riders increased speed and maneuverability during underwater obstacle course training. Alpha testing shows that top speeds of 160 kph allowed the SPC-3787 rider to punch selachian dummies with exponentially increased force. The project is utilizing SPC-3787's strength to find efficient ways of increasing the carrying capacity for selachian pugnātory equipment. Alpha testing indicates an increase in morale during formation drills and other training exercises. Operation SEA-HORSE is ready to begin the beta testing phase, in which SPC-3787 will be tested during live selachian combat.

Operation SEA-HORSE has created anti-selachian propaganda in order to boost morale and promote the project.



Deployment Record:

After Action Report

Beta Test 3787-1

Date: 8/42/2004

Enemies: Four Bull-Class Selachian Entities.

Objective: Two Minnow-Class personnel are to ride SPC-3787-13 and SPC-3787-14 into combat against the selachian entities.

Data:

VIDEO LOG


NOTE: The two Minnow-Class (M-8687 and M-8656) disembark from U.S.S. Knuckle-Sandwich approximately 100 meters from selachian entities. A camera is mounted to M-8687's helmet in order to observe punching procedures.


[BEGIN LOG]

13:32: SPC-3787 is performing as expected, as the Minnow-Class make their approach.

13:34 Four selachian entities become visible in the distance.

13:35: Both instances of SPC-3787 begin to slow their approach.

13:36: The four selachian entities begin approaching the Minnow-Class and SPC-3787 instances.

13:38: Upon seeing the selachian entities both instances of SPC-3787 begin bucking and showing signs of distress. The Minnow-Class attempt to calm the instances but are met with resistance.

13:41: The selachian entities are now 5 meters from the Minnow-Class, SPC-3787 instances both shake lose the Minnow class riding them.

13:42: Two of the selachian entities attempt to attack SPC-3787-13, which responds by swiftly kicking both entities before swimming off-camera with SPC-3787-14.

13:43: M-8656 is seen fighting the other two selachian entities, several punches land but M-8656 is terminated via selachian entity.

13:45: While punching a selachian entity M-8687 is swarmed by the remaining three entities.

13:46: Visuals become a blurred shade of red before the video feed terminates.


[END LOG]


Status: Mission Unsuccessful

Researcher's Notes
We probably should've tested if they get spooked by sharks.
— Researcher Takoharu

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License